المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Allah is the greatest

اهلاوي
25-11-2008, 12: PM
...Greetings everybody in here

I Got somthing cool and I want to share it

When things are down, and you are out of your mind, just remember, Allah is the All-Kind

When your life is in darkness, and nothing is right, just remember, through the darkness, Allah is the Light

When nothing makes sense, and your heading for demise, just remember, it doesn't make sense but, Allah is the All-Wise

When times are troubled, and no one seems to care, just remember, Allah won't hurt you, He is Just

When your heart is breaking, and your pain makes you fall, just remember, Allah sees all

When you are weak, and the road seems long, just remember; seek strength from the All-Strong

When life is a burden, and everything is unstable, just remember, Allah is Able

When the way is cloudy, and there is no one by your side, just remember, Allah is the Only Guide

When no one wants to listen, or is willing to lend an ear, just remember, Allah is the All-Hearing

When you are poor and penniless, and you are stuck in a niche, just remember, Allah is the Rich

When you are down in your misery, and there is no where to run, just remember, you can always run to the One

When you‎ are all alone, and your pain has no end, just remember, Allah is the only one you can on depend

And when your scars are hurting, and your heart is in fear, just remember, Allah is with those who are patient

http://www.montada.com/montada/smilies/smile.gif God Bless us all

نحن قوم اعزنا الله بالإسلام, فمهما ابتغينا العزة بغيره اذلنا الله

قال تعالى .." واعتصموا بحبل الله جميعا ولا تفرقوا, واذكرو نعمة الله عليكم إذ كنتم أعداء فألف بين قلوبكم
فأصبحتم بنعمته إخوانا"

المنذر
25-11-2008, 01: PM
thank you

البرضاوي
25-11-2008, 01: PM
شكرا لكم اخي الكريم على هذه الجهود القيمه

وارش
26-11-2008, 01: PM
تشغيل الفلاش من هنا (http://www.har2i.com/vb//flash.php?play=thank you&w=600&h=400)

الجمالي
02-12-2008, 11: PM
thank you

الحاسر
04-01-2009, 01: AM
مشكوووووووووووور